Temporary Residence Visas for Canada

Need a Canadian temporary visa?  We may be able to help. Coming to Canada whether for pleasure or business, can often be an exciting experience. However, if you do not possess the proper paper work this venture may not become a reality. If you are looking to gain Temporary Canadian Status, you may want to consider contacting a skilled immigration lawyer.

Niren and Associates have over 15 years experience in assisting individuals, families, and businesses to successfully come to Canada temporarily.  Our immigration team has extensive knowledge of what is needed to satisfy immigration officers, and we can handle the complicated paperwork on your behalf.

The Main Types of Temporary Residence Visas:

  • Visitor Visas pertains to anyone coming to Canada for a temporary period, usually for personal reasons.  These visitors require Visitor Visas, unless they are citizens of visa exempt countries.
  • A Canada Work Visa or Canada Work Permit is a document issued by the Canadian government that allows a foreigner such as US Citizen to legally work in Canada for a temporary period of time.
  • Thousands of students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. A Study Permit is a document issued by the Canadian Government which gives you permission to study in Canada for a temporary period.

Temporary Residence Visa Requirements

You must satisfy the criteria set by a visa officer that your intentions in Canada are temporary and that you will leave once your visitor status has expired.  In many cases, this means showing sufficient ties to your country of origin and proof in your ability to financially support yourself during your stay.

Contacting a Professional Immigration Provider

Having the appropriate legal representation is the best means to go about establishing your motives for immigration. Our job is to take the pressure off of your process and provide assistance each step of the way. Contact us for a no-obligation assessment and let’s see what we can do first to help.

I had a tough interview as the immigration officer kept asking me the same questions over and over again, but at the end of the interview he said I am going to approve your visa because of the legal submission letter from Niren & Associates. He didn’t know how to say no after reading your submissions.Sharon W.

Contact our Vancouver immigration law office for help with your temporary resident visa case