US Immigration Is Our Specialty
US Work Visas and US Work Permits are being applied for in record numbers. You can be one of the fortunate few to be able to successfully immigrate, work and live in the United States.
However, there are several things you should consider before you apply. Let us assess your unique situation and help guide you through the complicated bureaucracy of US immigration.
Your USA Immigration Matter Can Be in Experienced Hands
Niren & Associates has over 14 years of experience of helping thousands of people successfully immigrate to the United States each year.
Our Vancouver immigration firm is equipped with the infrastructure that is customized for immigration because we exclusively focus on US and Canadian immigration.
- Our immigration lawyers in Vancouver, BC have the experience in presenting each application to best represent your case to an immigration official
- We have a proven track record for handling US and Canadian visa cases and you could join this fortunate group
- We can service anyone in the world who is interested in US and Canadian immigration matters; all they need are the means of modern communication
- Our US immigration lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now
I got my TN visa, and I’d like to thank you Niren and their staff for all the effort you guys put in, I appreciate it very much! Gabrielle Y.
Let’s Find Out Together Which US Work Visa is Best For You
- TN Visa: Fast track US Work Visas for Canadians who can get approved on the stop at the US/Canada Port of Entry.
- L-1 Visa: US Work Visa for workers and owners in Canada wishing to transfer to their US new office or existing business.
- E2 Visa: You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in a business in the USA
- B-1 Business Visitors
- F-1 Student Visas
You also come to the U.S based on applications non immigrant employment and investment under other categories such as:
For US Permanent Residence Applications (Green Cards) there are:
Been Denied Entry to the USA?
You may be eligible for a US Waiver.
Contact us today to find out what the best options are for your USA immigration challenges.
Our Vancouver Immigration Office Can Help You
If you want to immigrate to the United States, there are a few different ways we can help you to apply. You will need to decide which US immigration program will work best for you and your family after we complete a no-obligation assessment of your unique situation.
I was in the position to obtain a three year TN visa with your help! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you. You’ve provided me with help and support from the beginning of procedure to the end. I could not have completed it without your support. Many thanks for addressing all my last minute calls and all the counsel that you have given me on my application, that finally resulted in my success on the TN visa application by conquering all the hurdles. Tennant L.