Do you wish to immigrate to Canada? We may be able to help. It should be noted that the immigration process is not guaranteed. Many apply each year and are denied. However a well prepared application could go a long way in improving your chances.
Our expert team at Niren and Associates has processed thousands of approved applicants and has been assisting individuals through the immigration process to for over 14 years. We’d be happy to assess your case.
We’re Here to Help You
Canada is one of the best countries in the world to work and live. However, knowing the proper steps to take can be the difference between reaping its benefits and missing out on its various opportunities. Our team of skilled immigration lawyers know how to effectively present each application to best represent you and to best increase your chances of approval.
- We Have Successfully Processed thousands of Canadian Visa Applications
- Our Canadian Lawyers are Fully Licensed
- We Have a Proven Track Record for Handling Canadian Visa Cases for Americans and other foreign nationals.
Canadian Immigration is broken down into two main categories:
If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family. The skilled team at our Vancouver office would be glad to sit down with you for a no-obligation assessment.
Permanent Residence in Canada
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This is for business minded people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur or self-employed.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident.
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for Foreign Students and Temporary workers with at least two years Canadian Experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada.
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Alberta.
Temporary Residence in Canada
- Visitor Visa – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
- Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
You can always attempt to immigrate to Canada on your own, many have done so successfully. However, not keeping current with the changing immigration policies and standards my prove to be challenging for many. Niren and Associates prides itself in achieving results across a wide array of immigration issues. We are confident in our abilities to assist those who seek our advice.
We used the services of Niren and Associates and couldn’t be happier. They handled our case from start to finish without any problems. We have our visas and can get on with our lives. – Ron T.